Love2quote brings to you romantic love SMS, birthday wishes, Events, sweet quotes for your whatsapp and facebook status
How To Stop Obsessing Thoughts (Overcoming self defeating thoughts)
If you want your day to be productive and fruitful? You need to have a mind that is free from obsessive thoughts. You have to clear your mind of all the regrets of the past or worries of the future.
Clear it from the self-defeating and obsessive thoughts you may have about yourself. Fewer thoughts about negativity and more ideas about love. One way you can do this is to think positive thoughts and to read some motivational messages. Here are some good words to help you get by with your day and make sure that you’re as bright as the prettiest pond. Make sure you read this post to the end. You are actually gonna gain a lot from it.
Messages To Stop obsessive Thoughts
1. I can’t change the past. Therefore, these thoughts need to disappear from my mind and never return. 🤔🤔🤔
2. I also can’t change the future. While some concern is proper in moderation, extreme worry is just going to make everything worse. 🤔🤔🤔
3. This self-defeating thought is just that, a thought. Instead, I should discard it and think of something that’s much more productive. 🤔🤔🤔
4. I’m floating across a river, the sound of it sweeping me away. It drowns away any other thoughts I have and lulls me into a pure, meditative slumber that gives me the strength I need. 🤔🤔🤔
5. My mind is a wastebasket, and I’m here to take everything unneeded thought and throw it out. Watch my random thoughts as the garbageman takes them away never to be seen again. 🤔🤔🤔
6. These thoughts bring me down. They are not my friend. Instead, I should say goodbye to them and let them disappear. 🤔🤔🤔
7. Every worry I have is just that. Instead, I need to look at my fears logically. If there are worries that have some truth to them, I should tackle them with care instead of letting them overwhelm me. Allowing them to overcome me is the key to failure. I should not be having these thoughts. I have friends who care for me, a family who loves me and wishes me the best. 🤔🤔🤔
8. I am someone who can take care of myself and don’t need anyone telling me that I’m not good enough. 🤔🤔🤔
9. This distraction is just that, a distraction. Instead, I need to focus on finishing my work. Then, I can enjoy myself. The faster I get it done, the faster I can have fun. That is the best way to look at it. 🤔🤔🤔
10. My mind needs cleaning. I’m going to scrub it clean and make sure that there is no one around to make it messy again. Let’s take some cleaner and scrub away any distracting or self-defeating thoughts. There we go. Nice and clean. 🤔🤔🤔
11. I am going to take my worries and catapult them to the sun. Watch them fly into the horizon, only to burn up as they touch the big, bright ball in the sky. Doesn’t that feel great? It’s fun watching everything burn into a crisp. 🤔🤔🤔
12. Remember, I am valued. No one can bring me down, not even the thoughts in my head.
If you’re having trouble defeating your thoughts, sometimes cognitive behavioral therapy may help you. Many therapists can teach you how to discard the thoughts you believed you couldn’t control. Websites such as Regain allow you to take the ideas in your head and make some good use out of them. A therapist can also look for the root causes of your negative thoughts and find out why you’re feeling the way you do. You can then improve and get better, then show those thoughts they were wrong all along. You can also go here if you want help with developing your relationships between yourself and your family
2. Test your reality.
The first step in overcoming negative thoughts is to recognize that they are first and foremost in your head, and are not real. When you start to experience self-defeating thoughts, take time to question why you feel this way, what is making you think this and how it is not accurate.
Some questions to consider are: What is my evidence for this thought? Is it my interpretation, or factual? Would anyone else say this about me? When you challenge your negative thoughts, your brain will start to come back to reality, and recognize the overt inaccuracies. 🤔🤔🤔
3. Put it in perspective.
Sometimes when we experience self-defeating thoughts, our emotions overcome us and blow situations incredibly out of proportion. When issues like this occur, the best way to calm down and embrace positivity is to put everything in perspective.
Questions to ask yourself when this happens are those such as: Is the situation really as bad as it seems? What’s the worst possible outcome, and how likely is it? How much will this matter in one year, five years, ten years? Putting situations into perspective will not only help to calm your nerves, but will also help eliminate those pestering negative thoughts in your head. 🤔🤔🤔
4. Create a happy place.
If self-defeating thoughts are something you continually struggle with, try setting up a happy place for you go to when you feel overwhelmed. For instance, ask friends, families and loved ones to write notes or letters about how much they love you. Save them all up, and when you feel negativity seeping in, break out your happy place and soak up the love.
Include things that actually make you happy in your space. If you’re a visual person, put together a poster of pictures with your loved ones. Create a playlist with your favorite music to listen to. Whatever brings you joy, compile it and save it for a rainy day. 🤔🤔🤔
5. Establish a support system.
Like we said, everyone experiences self-defeating thoughts at some point. If you find yourself struggling more often than not, bring together some trustworthy friends and family as a support system for when you’re feeling down. Compile phone numbers, email addresses and information of those willing to talk to you when you need it.
Then, whenever you feel doubtful thoughts seeping in, use your support system to fall back on. We’re all here to support each other. After all, what are friends and family for?
Make sure you share this post with Friend's to help them overcome self defeating thoughts.
Love is a beautiful thing which should be made colourful with a lot of romance. Sending sweet love text messages is one of the ways to make love sweeter. Below are some of the love text messages to send to your boyfriend or girlfriend to keep him/her happy all the time.
Love text messages for your girlfriend 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 When you hold me my love, I don't feel like me, I feel the warmth of your touch, Will you love me like this forever, Till eternity, I love you a lot! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 My dear I want to tell you, That even thousand hearts would be few, To love you as I do, I really love you sweetheart! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 When you come in front of me I get mesmerized by your beauty, When you look at me, I get floored, I can't live without you now, Coz I truly love you! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 My life is not the same without you dear, There is nothing to be happy or to cheer, You are the source of my happiness in life, I love you so much…
It is very important to send romantic text messages for your husband, to let him know that you care much about him. Below are list of love SMS for him, copy and paste to make him smile.
You can send it while he is away for work or if he travelled on a long distance. You can also send him the SMS to wake up with while he is living in the same room with you.
Below are some of the messages for your darling husband.
long paragraphs for him 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖💖
I don't have words to describe what I feel for you. I fall deeper in your love with every passing day. Every moment I spend with you, feels like a dream. I'm madly in love with you. 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖💖 Our love is like a flower. It is beautiful, radiant, divine, affectionate and pure. I'm so glad to be with you.
💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖💖 Times and seasons are ought to change. But my love for you my beloved, will live forever. I will love and respect you all my life. 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 …
Valentine's Day is the Holiday of Romance. Romance is love in its active state, ignited and inspired.
Valentine's Day may feel like a holiday forced on us by the Greeting Card, Jewelry and Floral industries, but the truth is that we have accepted it because we recognize and value its purpose.
💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘Valentine poems for girlfriend I Love You Sweetheart I love you when you smile at me, I love you even when you frown. I love you when you say those sweet things, That make me feel like so royal even without a crown. Happy Valentines Day sweetheart.
💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘Thanking You Thank you for all that you are to me, You my love, are everything I will ever need. I don't know why I love you, but I really do, When you are not around me, I feel so sad and blue. Be my Valentine forever. 💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘 You Are Special A day with you feels like heaven, I lost my heart to you in few seconds, You are special to me like no one is, In you my lov…